jobs in Didcot
- You can carry out your volunteering activities flexibly i.e. an hour or two a week and on evenings and weekends.
- Helping to organise fundraising events and activities within your local community.
- Meeting regularly with the other members of the group to organise and support…
- Are prepared to complete necessary training and similar learning activities to help you in your role, both at the start and thereafter.
- You will provide support to the group coordinator to enable carers of people living with dementia to engage with other people in a welcoming and non-judgemental…
- You will be able to volunteer at Alzheimer's Society premises, in a community based setting or from home.
- This will include creating and providing social and…
What's involved? You’ll help us to raise awareness about our advice and support services available in your local area for people who might benefit from them.…
- Are willing to help out where needed in the group and help ensure those who attend have an enjoyable time.
- Have some understanding of dementia and its impact on…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.