jobs in Didcot
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Provide local and remote helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction.
- You will engage with Commercial Excellence and Sales teams to learn how to build weekly sales forecasts and contribute to the process of producing sales revenue…
- The team provides global support for the entire Go-to-Customer ecosystem, delivering bespoke documentation for customers and prospects of all kinds.
- Support on all logistics and administrative activities related to the organization of tradeshows, seminars, conferences, University events etc.
- Work closely with the team to understand the needs of each chatbot product.
- UK office based in Charlbury with great transport links.
- Clear communication, including the ability to write concise technical reports and contribute to conference calls, meetings and workshops.
Eat China Restaurant
- In this role you’ll be delivering freshly made hot food to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our…
Buckinghamshire Disability Service
- Sector jobs in retail, sales and the motor trade.
- An aspiration for careers involving digital design, project management,.
- Part-time hours: 5-10 per week.
- Qualified to A-Level or equivalent.
- Strong administration and organisational skills with superb attention to detail.
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract.
Swan Recruitment Ltd.
Basingstoke RG21 4YY
- Ideal candidate will be Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Cost Control, Mathematics, Economics, Technology or similar, with a desire to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.