jobs in Dagenham RM9
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Employment in this post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- For further details / informal visits contact:
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of the role it is desirable that applicants hold a full valid driving license and access to their own vehicle.
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£19,356 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£10.55 an hour
- As a Support Worker in our supported living service in North West London, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities supporting…
£8.75 an hour
- Monitoring and driving standards of care.
- A willingness to learn or previous experience in a Social Care.
- Safe and accurate medication administration.
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- £9.82 per hour -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) ,…
£9.00 - £9.28 an hour
- Driving licence is not essential but some of our locations are not easily accessable without a car.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.