You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- They will work with customers to promote social inclusion and alongside other members of the team to promote independent living, encouraging customers to…
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) is one of the top Mental Health & Learning Disabilities Trust in the country.
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- At Thames Reach we are committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£16,650 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, share our Avenues values and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out…
£20,402 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
£21,199 a year
- Driving licence is not essential but some of our locations are not easily accessible without a car.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in…
- To work in various locations, providing care to people within their own home.
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care.
Be the first to see new jobs in Dagenham RM9
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.