jobs in Dagenham RM8
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
£8.55 - £9.36 an hour
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained).
- You’ll be willing to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional and…
£19,219 a year
- Our Marlborough Court Care Home in a pleasant area overlooking the River Thames with private river access.
- Welcome Bonus of £500* - paid in 2 instalments (after…
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2-5 offered and…
£10.75 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
£9.30 - £10.30 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
£9.30 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus.
- Up to £9.30 per hour (depending on experience).
£9.41 an hour
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.