jobs in Dagenham RM8
£26,000 - £29,000 a year
- Your duties among others will involve; preparing correspondence and documents including transcribing digital dictation, making appointments and arranging…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The department houses many leading individuals and carries out a wide range of work which includes inquests, advising on regulatory matters, public law issues,…
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE.
- They are considered as specialists in all financial and private children matters.
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- The desired candidate will have had experience of dealing with LPA's, COP and Estate Administration and will have also handled TAX matters.
£71,000 - £90,000 a year
- You will form an integral member of the Wills, Trusts, Probate, Inheritance Tax Planning and Powers of Attorney team.
£115,000 - £150,000 a year
- The department is very busy and currently thriving, they would be able to pass over the highest quality work from day one.
£150,000 - £200,000 a year
- As the successful hire you will be advising on very high value, complex disputes in the UK and Worldwide as well as handling discrete legal issues for large…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.