jobs in Coventry
£14,945 - £15,244 a year
- The role is to support the Pet hospital team, during the night, with taking care of the well being of pets by maintaining a clean and hygienic environment at…
£11.35 an hour
- To be qualified for a government funded apprenticeship program, you need to have lived in the UK or a EEA country continuously for the last 3 years:
£9.94 an hour
- Assemble and pick stock safely and securely for individual store orders.
- Fulfil orders in either an ambient, chilled or frozen warehouse.
- We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, free health cash plan scheme, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- You will be responsible for.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
£8.21 an hour
- AT THE HEART OF THE TOWN CENTRE, COVENTRY COSY CLUB IS PART OF THE BUSY CATHEDRAL SHOPPING CENTRE.
- Oh What fun it is to sell.
- With one tray in one hand.
- Friendly, polite, outgoing and able to let your personality shine.
- We are looking for a new Potwash to be part of this exciting restaurant.
- Picking home shopping for our customers to loading vans.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.