jobs in Coventry
You refined by:
SEN Teaching Assistant (undo)
£55 - £75 a day
- Connex Education are currently recruiting for a specialist Learning Support Assistant with experience and understanding of supporting pupils on the Autistic…
£60 a day
- All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and…
£300 - £350 a week
- SEN Teaching Assistant -- Outstanding Primary School -- Bordesley, Birmingham (B9).
- Previous work with children is desirable.
- 300 - 350 per week, term time.
£65 - £75 a day
- Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant or Equivalent.*SEN experience or ASD experience with Secondary aged children.*Ability to work cooperatively with the students, work…
- Previous experience supporting pupils within a SEN /Primary school setting the last 3 months+ or similar.
- The school are looking for part time and full time…
£60 a day
- Enhanced DBS on the online update system (or willing to have one processed) 2 years references, 1 being most recent employer.
£70 - £85 a day
- We are working in Partnership with a Primary School in the Birmingham area who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support children and young people with…
Eden Brown Education
£60 - £70 a day
- If you have experience of working in a similar role and preferably hold a Level 3 or similar qualification, and have access to your own transport, please apply…
£65 - £70 a day
- Valid Photo ID – Driving Licence or passport.
- A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
- Are you an experience Teaching Assisstant with experience supporting Children and Young Adults with Special or Additional Needs?
- A new DBS FREE of Charge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.