jobs in Coventry
You refined by:
Warwick CV35 (undo)
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£23,836 - £26,317 a year
- Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and is keen to address areas of under representation in its workforce and…
£27,575 a year
- Our values and principlesAt National Grid, through listening to what our customers need, every day we do the right thing and find a better way.As a National…
£28,105 a year
- Youwill receive a starting salary of £28,105 (or £29,127 if you hold a Masters) and a £2000 joining bonus.
- You will also have access to a number of additional…
£28,105 a year
- To apply for this role, you must hold a valid full UK car driving licence, or be willing to learn to drive and agree to secure a valid full UK car driving…
£10.72 an hour
- Myton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Successful candidates will need to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£23,836 a year
- Supporting the development of local and Countywide strategies for SEND and Inclusion services, strengthening the Local Offer and improving outcomes for children…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- To assist and support the Head of Marketing (Food Retail) and Marketing Manager (Food Retail) in all aspects of developing, planning and delivering agreed…
Be the first to see new jobs in Coventry
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.