You refined by:
Alzheimers Volunteers (undo)
- It helps to project a positive, professional and welcoming image to service users, visitors, volunteers and staff.
- What will you be doing?
- Is the role for you?
- Register your details and send your completed Volunteer Registration Form to Caroline Ward Volunteering Officer, email@example.com.
- You will provide information and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them by connecting them to our services and advisers.
- Side by Side volunteers provide agreed support to people with dementia which could include supporting a person with dementia to go to their local park, making a…
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role please contact Carolyn McDonald, Community Fundraiser, by email carolyn.mcdonald@alzheimers…
- You will be talking and listening to people with dementia, assisting with the serving of food and refreshments, joining in social activities, in a sensitive and…
- Regional fundraising is at the very centre of how we raise vital funds at a local level.
- Contacting and creating relationships with businesses in your local…
- For this role, in addition to the activities shown below, we are looking for someone who will be able to set out and then clear away the tables and chairs at…
- You will help to provide a supportive environment where people living with dementia can relax, meet new people, take part in activities and events and share…
- You will need to complete an enhanced without barred list DBS or Access NI check, in line with the legal requirements.
- Two references & proof of identity.
Be the first to see new jobs in Coventry
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.