jobs in Clevedon BS21
£24,799 a year
- North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
Weston Area Health NHS Trust
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated with a good eye for detail.
£18,884 - £20,420 a year
- As an Administrative Officer working in the NCES, your role will include general administrative duties and will require you to deal with the general public,…
£3,068 - £13,068 a month
- They are builders, consultants, stay-at-home parents, administrators, factory workers, care workers, students or people not currently employed.
£8.21 an hour
- We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience.
- Your job will be to check in and provide a warm welcome to our…
£37,000 a year
- Possession of a Full driving licence valid in the UK by September 2020.
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays,…
Weston Area NHS Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Your skills and abilities in dealing with customers of all levels is paramount.
- Weston Area Health Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare…
- Our people form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class…
- We are looking for weekend staff to join our busy team here at Wild Place Project in Blackhorse Hill, Bristol BS10 7TP.
- Good command of the English Language.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- IT Support Assistant, Band 3.
- The post holder will work as part of a team providing the first point of contact for the reporting of IM&T problems across the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.