You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
£8.30 an hour
- As Customer Service Advisor, you will support the home by providing a positive and welcoming public image as the first point of contact, whether in person or by…
- This is a permanent part-time vacancy with core hours of 12 per week across evenings and weekends.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Up to 35% discount on AXA products and access to a wide range of retail discounts.
- You'll have great attention to detail, completing notes about your calls…
- Good questioning and listening skills - Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products.
£17,127 a year
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre |…
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as.
- Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and…
£20,400 - £22,400 a year
- A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner with the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Previous experience of delivering against KPI's or…
£18,300 - £21,500 a year
- As a Customer Service Advisor (known internally as a Customer Service and Sales Associate), you will be delivering the best possible service on our home and…
£20,145 a year
- As Customer Service Advisor you will be part of the Sales Support Team.
- Customer service adviser sales support adviser training education administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.