jobs in Clevedon BS21
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- ACA (or CA) qualified (or soon to be qualified), preferably at a Big 4 accountancy firm.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of pitches, Project management…
£85,000 - £95,000 a year
- A Company Car or Car Allowance.
- A demonstrable track record of driving progressive, commercial relationships with a variety of internal and external…
- As a team we run multiple confidential research projects in parallel, this means you will be working closely with the product managers and other product…
- Monthly commission scheme, Quarterly kickers + direct cash rewards for solution sales.
- Monthly commission scheme, Quarterly kickers + direct cash rewards for…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will have a background in personal tax, with at least 2 - 3 years or more, within an accountancy practice environment, preparing tax returns with a strong…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You may be AAT qualified or studying around level 3 or 4, or experienced only in your career to date.
- You will take responsibility for processing of clients…
£18,000 - £26,000 a year
- To be suitable for this Part/Qualified AAT / ATT, Accounts and Tax Assistant (Trusts) role, you will be any of AAT or ATT part qualified, studying or qualified.
£61,777 - £86,687 a year
- Member of a professional accounting body, with significant post qualification experience.
- Of their £612 turnover, approximately £533 million comes from the…
- Sales Graduate - No recruitment experience required.
- You don't have to have previous recruitment experience, and although commercial or sales experience would…
£25,000 - £42,000 a year
- Our Client are a good quality accountancy firm based in Bristol - They are a 3 partner firm specialising in Accountants and tax.
- Established team to work with.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.