jobs in Clapham Junction
You refined by:
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
- You'll be involved in the build, maintenance and presentation of the F1 garage and its equipment both at our home in Woking and trackside.
£45,567 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Processing and logging of Purchase Orders and Invoices inc Good in / Service receiving notices.
- The Infrastructure Projects team is being reinforced with…
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Media relations – developing relationships with journalists, managing media enquiries, drafting media materials, identifying proactive media opportunities,…
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- You will need to hold a current UK driving licence and have access to transport.
- This role is within a unit where Surrey Police and Sussex Police work in…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.