jobs in Church Stretton SY6
You refined by:
- You will be supporting our shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations- an all…
- Must hold full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Volunteers will need to be at least 18 to visit service users on their own but those aged 15 - 17 can…
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- Certain tasks may, however, be unavailable to under 18's and parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations will apply.
- Parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations apply to under 18's.
- From hiring a wheelchair or dealing with loneliness, to adjusting to life…
- Tasks vary but could include meeting regularly with the other members of the group to organise fundraising activities in your local community, attending…
- From hiring a wheelchair or dealing with loneliness, to adjusting to life in a new country - we're there when you need us.
- We are looking for someone who has:
- A fundraising group in your local community.
- Arranging your own fundraising activities or events with other volunteers and supporters.
No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS)
- The position of Trustee is purely voluntary and is not remunerated, but we are offering the opportunity to be part of a charity that supports local people and…
Lingen Davies Cancer Fund
|Easily apply to this job without a CV|
- Lingen Davies Cancer Fund are looking for volunteers in the Shrewsbury area to help with distributing information about the charity and their fundraising…
Be the first to see new jobs in Church Stretton SY6
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.