jobs in Chislehurst
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
£21,591 - £21,981 a year
- All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
- We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail…
- Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products.
- Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence…
£27,664 a year
- All staff have access to Occupational Health services and there are a number of staff representative groups.
- Successful applicants will undergo a psychological…
£19,749 a year
- The role involves making follow up calls to National Careers Service Customers follwing their careers, Information Advice and Guidance sessions, which would…
- This job advertisement is only available in English.
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- This will involve recruitment and comprehensive assessments of patients with past or current diagnoses of anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.