£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
£32,021 - £37,326 a year
- The triage adviser will work within a busy, friendly and hardworking team alongside Student Mental Health & Wellbeing Advisers and Student Mental Health &…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£17,460 - £18,702 a year
- You must enjoy speaking to people on the telephone and face to face.
- This is a busy Phlebotomy Outpatients Reception area and to be successful in the role you…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£22,714 a year
- You will choose rotations 2, 3 and 4 from a huge variety of teams.
- We are the department that builds the BBC’s digital products such as BBC Sport, CBBC,…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about supporting research, teaching and learning by delivering acquisitions services for the King's College…
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.