jobs in Chislehurst
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the supervision and coaching of customer consultants together with and…
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£30,000 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
£23,000 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
£10 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- All our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm so you’ll still have time to make plans with family and friends.
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
- As a Team Leader you meet customers on behalf of Monki—a truly key position.
- A second part will be keeping up and constantly improving the standard in your…
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- The new catering outlets will deliver an excellent service to meet the expectations of RCM’s various customers including students, RCM junior department, staff,…
- Flair for sales and promoting and selling the company's products and services.
- Monitor and develop staff sales performance to achieve and exceed Station targets…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.