jobs in Chislehurst
You refined by:
- From answering telephone calls to keeping stylists’ columns running smoothly and dispensing great product advice, this job is more about client and staff…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- As Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for NHS NEL to greet internal and external visitor.
- You will also be responsible for the management of…
- And making sure everyone who visits us feels totally at home.
- Once the registration is done, you immediately hook her up with a badge (and immediately arrange…
- To answer all calls in a friendly, efficient manner following standard company processes.
- Primarily, to act as receptionist and to provide a professional and…
- Generous Practice social budget – each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event.
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential.
- Our Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- Setting new starter pass access, disabling leaver pass access and general management of pass access system.
- Managing and updating bike access, shower locker and…
£312 a week
- As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry, and some experience within a…
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.