jobs in Chislehurst
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.85 - £11.10 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed:
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
- They’re adaptable, friendly, polite and caring.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities…
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£8.70 - £9.60 an hour
- All our new care team members undergo a 2 week induction programme including eLearning, commencement of your care certificate underpinning knowledge of 15…
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
- Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation · Prompting with medication · Support with daily routines · Respite services · Socialising and…
- Travel Expenses for Car Drivers.
- Here at Carepoint Services Limited, our ultimate aim is to provide our clients the opportunity to maintain their independence…
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- Haven Residential Care Home, 36-38 Wellington Road, Hatch End, Pinner, Middlesex.
- If you require further assistance please contact Haven Residential Care Home…
£9.30 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£8.21 an hour
- Days or NIghts, Full-Tme & Part-Time Shifts Available!
- Great rates of pay - annual salary offers up to £19,543 (based on full time hours).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.