You refined by:
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- You will also be involved in reading activities for targeted groups, including children, young people and older people, such as rhyme time for under-fives or a…
- Be the first point of contact, answering incoming calls, handling the call appropriately, passing onto the relevant Cabin member if required.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Please note that if successful you will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check for Children & Adults.
- This can be viewed online and from home.
£8.46 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
- Picking home shopping for our customers to loading vans.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.