jobs in Chislehurst
You refined by:
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
£10,121 a year
- As the initial point of contact of the school the receptionist will be welcoming, personable, helpful and able to represent the school in a professional and…
£9.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£9.50 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- Would you like to work with Flying Tiger Copenhagen and support in delivering a great magical Christmas experience for our customers?
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.