jobs in Chilwell
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
£24,288 - £26,728 a year
- And services, Health Cash Plan.
- Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced.
- Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit…
- To be in charge of shifts in the absence of the Home Manager and carry out or delegate any duties in the smooth running of the home.
- In giving my consent, I understand that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
£8.62 an hour
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£8.76 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
£20,500 a year
- Choice Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability,…
Domestic & General (D&G)
£7,600 a year
- Your team will consist of around 15 agents who receive inbound calls from our customers who contact us about their appliances and electronic items, supporting…
- You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends, product and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
Be the first to see new jobs in Chilwell
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.