jobs in Chilwell
You refined by:
£27,704 - £28,255 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect everyone who works for us to also share this commitment…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working person to carry out administrative and front-of-house duties that support the smooth running of…
£19,286 - £24,304 a year
- A clean driving license, access to a vehicle and business insurance is essential for the position.
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will assist in the day to day administration of the system including uploading of patient data, registering of patients and referrals and providing a…
- About Us - The Royal Mail Technology team is passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers.
- You could be working with the award-winning Accounts Receivable team, interacting directly with customers in the Accounts Payable team, or be dealing with…
£24,549 - £25,841 a year
- Lead on communications with customers and liaise with any appropriate third party, who may be assisting or supporting the customer, this may be a family member,…
£8.21 an hour
- The Christmas team will offer great service to customers across all of our sales departments.
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to…
£9.74 an hour
- Netherthorpe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
Be the first to see new jobs in Chilwell
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.