jobs in Chilwell
You refined by:
Platform Housing Group
£23,730 - £24,979 a year
- Platform Housing Group brings together Fortis Living and Waterloo Housing, two high performing organisations with a shared commitment to make a real and…
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- You will need to demonstrate that you are able to support, encourage and enable individuals who have a learning disability to participate in meaningful, person…
- You'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day.
- You'll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our…
- Do you want to be employed by a company striving to be the best and growing month on month to secure a future for their team?
- It’s as simple as that.
GP and Health Care Services
£8.62 an hour
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- FLT Licence (but not essential).
- To supply the weekly plan of products within the filling area.
- Operation of various types of automated fast Filling Lines with…
£6,101 a year
- You will be working in a busy production Kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch meals to a large number of clients.
- Recognised as experts in our field, we have a growing portfolio of satisfied customers, many of whom are market leaders and household names in their own right.
Sheffield Forgemasters Engineering Ltd
£26,000 a year
- You at Work – Access to Online Discounts.
- 37 hours per week – on a 3 shift system.
- Discount Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
- On site Occupational Health Team;
£32,470 a year
- An LGV (Large Goods Vehicle) driving licence (category C1+E/class 1) is essential, DQC valid until September 2019 and a Digital Tachograph card.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.