jobs in Chesterfield S45
£18,078 - £22,275 a year
- Our Headquarters site also offers ample free parking, canteen facilities and easy access to main roads; A610, A38 and just a 15 minute drive from J28 of the M1.
£8.30 an hour
- Our stores are a firm fixture on UK high streets, visited by over 30 million customers each year.
- You will support in driving shop performance and will also be…
- As a member of our online operation, your role is to deliver great quality products to our online customers as if you were shopping for yourself.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£8,036 a year
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to a number of pupils.
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- We use our insight and expertise to support the department to learn from complaints and improve services to customers.
- Complaint handling is trusted as fair.
£9.35 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- It’s a winning formula.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£21,058 - £25,773 a year
- Your duties will include extensive diary management, arranging, servicing and minuting meetings, supporting with preparation of reports and presentations,…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.