jobs in Chesterfield S45
Nova Education Trust
£17,711 a year
- All staff will ensure the safeguarding of young people by the implementation of Child Protection and other safeguarding policies.
- Example of hours of work:
£17,364 a year
- Colonel Frank Seely Academy is committed to safeguarding children practices, any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.
£8.21 an hour
- And services, Health Cash Plan.
- What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced.
- Will be working in a busy, often challenging service…
£8.50 an hour
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Working days: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities.
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required.
- At Ladbrokes Coral we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key part in maintaining these.
£8.21 an hour
- Current Standard or Enhanced DBS.
- 3 references desirable at this stage.
- Must have transport with business insurance.
- Fuel expenses paid at 40p per mile.
Now hiring at 17 Saint Peter's Street,…
Now hiring at B4, Chapel Bar,…
- At GVC we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key part in maintaining these.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.