You refined by:
Matlock DE4 (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- Recent experience of investigating rogue trading, crime prevention and dealing with vulnerable witnesses would be advantageous.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
Now hiring at 129 Dale Road,…
£18,426 - £18,794 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to enhance their career prospects by gaining experience in an administrative role in local government.
£8,036 a year
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to a number of pupils.
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- Deliver a positive customer-focused approach dealing with callers in a sensitive, caring and professional manner.
- After training you will be expected to:
£20,751 - £22,911 a year
- This post is fixed term for 2 years with a possible 1 year extension.
- The hours are to be worked over 3 days.
- Provisional Interview Date: 27 November 2019.
- The hours you will work will be dictated by the opening/closing of the store and the trading over 6 day operation this includes Saturday.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.