jobs in Chesterfield S43
- Why read about what we are looking for when we can show you!
- This is a position working Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings shared out amongst a great front of house team.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- For an informal discussion please contact Melissa Ayres, Translational Energy Research Centre Finance Director.
- Open ended subject to funding.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on the date specified.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- You will deal with enquiries.
- Which support the Department’s recruitment and admissions activities, working closely with colleagues across the.
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- You will be able to demonstrate skills in visitor services, landscape and habitat management, path and waterway maintenance, access improvements, events and…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- All candidates are also required to register for their QCF level 2 within the first 6months of employment and complete within 12 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.