jobs in Chesterfield S43
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful candidate will receive support from the team to develop administration and healthcare skills.
- An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic dual…
£22,000 a year
- Work on the shop floor, directly with customers.
- Youll handle requests, give information on products, provide quotes and help each person with their purchase,…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
£23,779 - £25,557 a year
- Work collaboratively with Subject Area Leads and other parts of the ESFA to ensure our customers receive a high-quality user focused service.
£15,468 a year
- Due to increasing numbers we are looking to appoint a School Business Assistant to support our School Business Manager.
- Be passionate about your role in school.
Preventing and detecting crime, providing reassurance to victims and witnesses, and generally making our communities safer is the priority of Derbyshire…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£31,866 a year
- Our highly multidisciplinary community of academics, researchers and teachers to support Undergraduate Teaching in APS.
- Department of Animal and Plant Sciences.
£26,999 a year
- The role involves visiting customers in their own home, establishing good relationships, as well as the preparation of legal documentation and attendance at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.