You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
First Customer Contact Ltd
£19,500 a year
- As one of our Customer Advisors, you will provide support to customers' transaction requests, through a range of inbound and outbound communication channels,…
£21,000 a year
- Complete related administration during and after calls with customers.
- Book appointments for customers with our probate consultants.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great telephone manner.
- This is a fast paced telephone based role so we are looking for people who love talking to people!
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure actions have been effectively progressed.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, plus a…
£16,380 - £18,500 a year
- Location: Sheffield Contact Centre, Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Closing Date: 31 December 2019.
- We’re not like a bank.
£18,616 a year
- 30 days’ holiday plus 3 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year • Fantastic Pension scheme – The company contribution…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- You will always look to go above and beyond to help them while also being able to identify other ways XLN can help their business with additional products or…
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- This is a part time position, core hours are 12 per week, with flexibility…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Experience in working in sales and a leisure centre environment would be advantageous.
- Please see here for 'How to fill in an application form'.
- The Customer Service Advisor will be primarily responsible for dealing directly with our customers taking inbound calls.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.