You refined by:
Care Worker (undo)
£18,246 - £18,794 a year
- Post 2 - 31 hours per week, £15,437.28 - £15,745.56 per annum.
- Post 3 - 21 hours per week, £10,458.60 - £10,667.52 per annum.
£9.03 an hour
- An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced disclosure check, satisfactory references, and induction training.
- As a Care Assistant you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards of care…
- A client based in the peak district requires full time care workers in their Care home which supports people with learning disabilities.
Senescence Care Agency *rated OUSTANDING in Caring
£8.25 - £8.55 an hour
- We are accredited by Derbyshire County Council and have access to regular work, we also maintain an excellent reputation throughout Derbyshire and we value each…
£8.21 an hour
- By joining our team you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled who would like to continue living in their own…
P T CARE UK LTD
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- We are looking for Support Workers with a full driving licence and access to a car in Sheffield to cover Full-Time positions.
- Care worker: 1 year (Preferred).
- We aim to Delight, ensuringevery individual service user, other customers, commissioners and stakeholders are delighted by our service.
£8.21 - £8.31 an hour
- We supported adults within Nottingham City to experience their communities, receive safe support, while living within their own houses/tenancies.
- However, as a general guide, duties may include support with personal care needs including medication, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.