jobs in Chesterfield S43
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£7.60 an hour
- Guiding customers through from problem to solution.
- Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema.
- Store Support Colleague – Currys PC World.
- Define and deliver call handling standard and best practice guidelines that our team members will adhere to dealing with our customers.
- What we need from you.
£17,128 a year
- Other roles you may have experience of could include: Supported Living Officer, Housing Support Officer, Support Worker, Housing Manager, Community Support…
Buying Opportunities Worksop - Permanent - Full Time - 39 At wilko we exist to free up hard working families to be the best they can be, and we’ve recently…
- As our Payroll Systems Reporting & Tech Lead you'll focus on continuous improvement of the payroll service to our customers via problem analysis and driving the…
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota’s over the telephone.
- Resilient in character with a strong sales manner.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Working to individual and business overdue debt reduction targets and cash collection.
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests.
- You will be responsible for driving sales through value added products and specialised florist services and by providing advice and support to customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.