jobs in Chesterfield S43
£18,000 a year
- This function works collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the business along with Suppliers in ensuring we pay customers on time, allocate cash,…
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
- The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders…
£17,316 a year
- The delivery of services to the children and families of offenders must be considered in the context of other cross government initiatives such as supporting …
- You will be front of house and responsible for providing front end customer service to visitors and staff, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring…
- A valid CSCS card or be prepared to undertake the CIBT CSCS test required.
- The ability to speak to members of the public in a polite & courteous manner.
- Manage admissions-related enquiries from a broad range of customers in relation to new and existing student applications.
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
- You should have experience of working in a busy administrative office and ideally have experience of working with databases.
- Closing date: 20 December 2019.
£65 - £90 a day
- Please note to be considered for this role you will need to be a car owner with a UK Driving Licence.
- We offer full training however you will do need to be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.