jobs in Chesterfield S43
- 24 hours - day shift, working 2 x 12 hour shifts per week (07:45 - 20:15).
- 36 hours - night shift, working 3 x 12 hour shifts per week (19:45 - 08:15am).
£9.15 an hour
- These include the general day to day running of the house, food orders and menu planning, supporting residents, maintaining the property, including reporting…
- Owner driver due to location.
- They need staff to assist them through their busy, peak period.
- You will also be responsible for keeping the production area tidy…
£8.54 an hour
- Your name and telephone number.
- The town in which you are applying (this is important) Matlock Cleaning Operative Ref 4.
£11,143 a year
- A Professional qualification in a sales related area and proven experience in a leisure or sales orientated environment, with experience of working to and…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Dealing with customers and dealers.
- Have the ability to deal with all levels of customers, internal and external.
- Processing orders, parts and machines.
£6,259 a year
- Ensure that all children are safe throughout the time spent within the crèche and ensure that you are fully conversant with the processes in place to Safeguard…
£9 an hour
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Location: Calow and Duckmanton, S44.
£20,500 a year
- Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Assisting with the payment run.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.