£9.15 an hour
- These include the general day to day running of the house, food orders and menu planning, supporting residents, maintaining the property, including reporting…
- 24 hours - day shift, working 2 x 12 hour shifts per week (07:45 - 20:15).
- 36 hours - night shift, working 3 x 12 hour shifts per week (19:45 - 08:15am).
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundatio...
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Therefore it is essential to possess a full UK driving license with access to a car prior to being able to continue with the application as these are the…
£23,300 - £25,530 a year
- Please note, unfortunately due to the SOC level and salary associated with this post we would be unable to sponsor any applicants requiring a Tier 2 (general)…
- Owner driver due to location.
- They need staff to assist them through their busy, peak period.
- You will also be responsible for keeping the production area tidy…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Dealing with customers and dealers.
- Have the ability to deal with all levels of customers, internal and external.
- Processing orders, parts and machines.
£11,143 a year
- A Professional qualification in a sales related area and proven experience in a leisure or sales orientated environment, with experience of working to and…
£10.87 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative / Goods in Operative to work on a temporary to permanent contract in a busy engineering environment with…
£8.21 - £8.55 an hour
- Hold valid RTITB or ITTSAR licences for Reach and Counterbalance (not essential).
- Have experience of working in a busy warehouse.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.