jobs in Chesterfield S43
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and…
- Please ensure that you read all of the information on our website about the role and the recruitment process before applying.
- Because it’s all about making sure our customers get the best experience when they visit, your role includes:
- A forklift truck licence would be an advantage for…
£29,082 a year
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- As a National Grid employee, you’ll treat our customers as a priority, taking time to listen and work with them to help give…
£24,313 - £34,788 a year
- The applicant would ideally hold but not essential a qualification in AAT or ACCA.
- The Council is responsible for the Herbert Strutt Charity, some street…
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our cleaning team to carry out a variety of cleaning duties.
£36,300 a year
- We are currently looking a skilled Project Supervisor (In Line Inspection) to join our Pipeline Maintenance Centre (PMC) team, you’ll ensure delivery of the ILI…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The successful candidate should be at least 5 years experience, however, this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our…
£28,105 a year
- To apply for this role, you must hold a valid full UK car driving licence, or be willing to learn to drive and agree to secure a valid full UK car driving…
Be the first to see new jobs in Chesterfield S43
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.