Derbyshire County Council
£17,523 - £18,968 a year
- The post is to provide alternative courses for small groups of children who find traditional classroom based learning challenging.
£36,876 - £39,782 a year
- You will also need to be a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer with knowledge and experience of undertaking Local Authority Asset…
£9,788 a year
- Please note that this is a busy production who cook on site and export meals to other schools.
£10,603 - £10,921 a year
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- There will also be ongoing support and mentoring from experienced staff.
£9,123 - £9,396 a year
- This will involve assisting clients to develop confidence in daily living tasks such as shopping, travelling, cooking, cleaning and managing their finances.
£15,372 - £15,679 a year
- The role includes dealing effectively with incoming phone calls, visitors, students, staff and all enquiries to the school office and the post holders should be…
- All applications should be recieved no later than 9.30am on the closing date.
£14,018 - £15,288 a year
- We are pleased to offer this exciting position for a Teaching and Learning Assistant in our school.
- Should you require further information about this post or…
£15,186 - £16,562 a year
- We are looking for outstanding individuals who have the personal skills and drive to help students overcome their barriers to learning whether these are…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- The postholder will be required to operate from facilities at Eckington and Doe Lea and have access to their own transport for use in Council business, for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.