jobs in Chesterfield S43
Derbyshire County Council
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
£16,806 - £17,189 a year
- Recent administrative experience within a busy environment is essential.
- Please note this position will be subject to the College Safeguarding Procedures,…
£9,123 - £9,396 a year
- The service aims to promote independence and to reduce social isolation and in order to achieve these objectives the workers appointed will support clients to…
- Cleaner required to work as part of a team, providing a variety of cleaning duties, to include cleaning of classrooms, toilets and offices.
£6,753 a year
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to a number of pupils.
£12,206 a year
- Mobile Caretaker to provide cover for various sites throughout Chesterfield.
- Offering an efficient & effective Caretaking/Cleaning support to the sites,…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- The postholder will be required to operate from facilities at Eckington and Doe Lea and have access to their own transport for use in Council business, for…
£9,094 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ I Cleaning.
- Responsible for contributing to the provision of a comfortable, safe and hygienic environment for residents and…
- Ashgate Croft is a large and complex area special school.
- This is a first class opportunity to pursue a career in a forward looking and well respected special…
£15,186 - £16,562 a year
- We are looking for outstanding individuals who have the personal skills and drive to help students overcome their barriers to learning whether these are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.