jobs in Chester-le-Street DH3
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£19,126 a year
- As an Administrative Officer you will be dealing with internal and external customers by email, post and phone, register casework, process data and interrogate…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- For roles with driving, a full UK driving licence with no more than six penalty points is essential.
- It is a fast paced environment and you’ll be working to…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- Full driving licence, access to a car or means to mobility support.
- You will undertake a key role in the provision of a Dog warden Service which will include…
£8.36 an hour
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.