jobs in Chester CH3
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- We are looking for a full-time, office-based proofreader but are open to part-time working (preferably every day and with flexibility) and some home working.
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
- As a full-time Barista you’ll work anything from 30-35 hours a week, and as our stores are open 7 days a week great flexibility is important.
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- To provide a calm and reassuring presence in the presence of patients.
- To assist with stores ordering, handling and stock level maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.