jobs in Chester CH3
£18,000 a year
- An understanding of the support needs and the issues facing our customers is essential for this role along with a full UK driving licence and access to a…
£17,362 a year
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning.
- Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced…
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£18,604 - £19,118 a year
- Ideally hold a valid UK driving licence and own transport to and from work.
- 2000 staff at locations throughout the UK and provide a range of education and…
£17,550 a year
- As a Support Worker you will work as a team in our residential home to support 4/5 young people in our care.
- Paid 2 week full induction before you start.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- Why work for Achieve together?
Direct Payment team
- It would be desirable if you are a driver with your own transport but this is not essential.
- Access to training and learning opportunities.
£9.50 - £12.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Chester and…
£8.35 an hour
- MacIntyre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- MacIntyre pays for your DBS check.
- Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement.
- * Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.