jobs in Chester CH3
You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
Lewis Clare Consulting
- Ideally experience within an accounts practice or AAT qualified.
- Join a busy accounts practice where there are no boundaries in your growth and progression!
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Generating reports for stock, sales, aged debt etc.
- Supporting with Sales ledger and credit control.
- Assisting with sales and purchase ledger.
Teckentrup UK Ltd
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Raising sales invoices for all both Residential & Commercial customers.
- Being confident on the telephone & computer, strong Excel skills is essential.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Processing of credit card expenses and reimbursement of cash expenses.
- Our ideal candidate will be flexible, a strong team player and willing to undertake a…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Match invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
- The role is a busy & varied position, as the Accounts Assistant you will be reporting into the…
Dickson O'Brien Associates Limited
£24,000 a year
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the fixed asset register, processing fixed asset transactions and reconciling with the general ledger,…
- Assisting with credit control such as sending out statements, emailing and telephoning customers in the UK and overseas.
- Identifying fixed assets on register.
- Sales analysis report by customer.
- Confident at dealing with people on the telephone/ in person and at all levels.
- Dealing with any subsequent customer queries.
£21,000 a year
- Manage the central finance inbox and deal with workflow and queries accordingly,.
- The is an opportunity for a candidate with at least 1 years experience who is…
£8.43 an hour
- Be confident in managing the sales ledger.
- Correspond with all clients and suppliers in a polite and friendly manner.
- For themselves, friends and family.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.