You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- This role is an all round accounts assistant position which would benefit from bank reconciliation and journal prep experience but ultimately would suit an all…
- We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people.
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Credit control on a weekly basis including review of all outstanding balances and undertaking proactive communication with customers to ensure on time payment.
- Due to growth they require an Accounts Assistant to join their busy Accounts department.
- Processing invoices for various companies within the group.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- AAT qualified or working towards.
- Throughout the day, you will also assist with day-to-day administration such as scanning and filing.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- AAT Level 2 qualified or similar qualifications.
- Articulate, professional, persuasive with a good phone manner & report writing skills.
£11 an hour
- Raising Sales Invoices (Sage 200, Excel).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and…
- The successful person will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally be working towards an accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) and be available…
£18,000 a year
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- You will handle HMRC queries and keep abreast with any changes and legal requirements.
Absolute Solutions Group
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Sales ledger cover when require including new account set up, processing cash and credit control.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.