jobs in Chester CH3
You refined by:
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
£11,957 a year
- This role is required to work with vulnerable groups including children and any offer of employment or volunteering is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.50 an hour
- You will be working 15 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 4th January 2020, shift patterns across weekdays and weekends on mornings, afternoons, and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- They would also need to be an effective communicator with good written skills which would support them in communicating with service users, carers and health…
£11.50 - £12.50 an hour
- Raising orders, managing the goods received process and resolving invoice queries.
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken in a timely manner and processes…
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- You should be qualified to GCSE level, Grades A*-C or 4-9 in five subjects including English and Maths, or equivalent.
£10 an hour
- Filter telephone calls and onward communication.
- To work with the Reward Operations UK Management and Data Processing Team within a Shared Service Centre.
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£18,795 - £25,718 a year
- You will be based at Atlantic House covering Reception 2 days and 1 day in Central Support carrying out admin tasks.
- On-site gym and games area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.