jobs in Cheltenham GL51
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- You’re great with customers, and can use these skills in retail sales, helping our customers enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving.
- Problem solving and understanding when to escalate problems would be highly advantageous as would the ability to identify and fully support development of…
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
£19,500 - £19,800 a year
- Supporting a right first time approach and promote customers towards digital access channels.
- Are you passionate about providing an exceptional service for…
£20,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have customer service experience from hospitality or retail, be a confident communicator and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
£18,000 a year
- Effectively handle the large volume of telephone calls received from UK and international callers daily.
- You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team in order…
£17,000 a year
- Within this role, you'll be working directly on the front line dealing with customers, solving their problems and answering queries.
£10 an hour
- Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
- You could become a part of this journey and make a real…
- Learning all there is to know about Dyson technology, exciting customers and proactively spotting opportunities to promote sales through service.
- We deal with end user customers, service providers and telecom network operators.
- 9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.