jobs in Chard TA20
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- The above activities can be undertaken from home and are flexible in terms of days and times undertaken.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British…
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Repayment of expenses (by prior agreement).
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering…
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- A police check and 2 references will be required prior to commencing…
- You will be coordinating volunteers before and during the session, and helping to support volunteers in their role.
- Have good listening and literacy skills.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.