- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- The above activities can be undertaken from home and are flexible in terms of days and times undertaken.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British…
- Full drivers licence and access to own car is desirable but not essential.
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities,…
- A lead volunteer provides support to new and established mobility aids volunteers acting as the link between volunteers and the volunteering coordinator.
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Repayment of expenses (by prior agreement).
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering…
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a rest centre due to a flood in their home.
- We are looking for someone who is:
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.