jobs in Chard TA20
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a rest centre due to a flood in their home.
- We are looking for someone who is:
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- A lead volunteer provides support to new and established mobility aids volunteers acting as the link between volunteers and the volunteering coordinator.
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Create awareness in your community and showcase our work by approaching local community groups, businesses and organisations.
- Please ask for further details.
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- Our shop volunteers are the first point of contact for customers when they enter our…
- Full drivers licence and access to own car is desirable but not essential.
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities,…
- Certain tasks may, however, be unavailable to under 18's and parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations will apply.
- Parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations apply to under 18's.
- Co-ordination of collections - You may wish to advance to counting cash…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.