jobs in Chard TA20
You refined by:
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Repayment of expenses (by prior agreement).
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering…
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a rest centre due to a flood in their home.
- We are looking for someone who is:
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
- A full, clean driving licence and own transport.
- You will need to be able to travel locally, whether by car or public transport.
- Here’s what our volunteers say:
We have removed 22 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.